Welcome! So glad you’re here. Please take a moment to read about FOL.
Library is a non-profit organization that exists solely to support the library financially through fundraising which provides library funding for programs, services, and projects. Individuals interested in becoming a Friend of the Library should make themselves available for meetings and fundraising activities.
Please email Friends if you are interested in becoming a member. [email protected]
Consider giving to Friends of The Library Online Giving Portal: Idaho Gives
You can also send a check to:
Friends Of The Donnelly Library
Donnelly, ID 83615
- To maintain a membership of persons and businesses (hereinafter referred to as “members”) supportive of the Donnelly Public Library District.
- To support and cooperate with the Library in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public;
- To stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services;
- To encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library;
- To focus public attention on the Library and;
- To support the freedom to read.
- To assist building a community that is literacy focused and education driven.
- GIVE to Friends Of The Donnelly Library
Friends Of The Library Officers:
Amanda Vrany, President
Cece Carson, Vice President
Beth Heflin, Treasure
Michelle Noakes, Secretary
Sherry Scheline, Library Director, Board Member Emeritus
to contact Friends of The Donnelly Library please contact [email protected]
Membership fees are $15/ annually or 10 hours per quarter volunteer time for the Library.