Friends of the Library January 7th, 2021 Meeting Minutes
Attendance: Amanda Vrany, CeCe Carson, Sherry Scheline, Cliff Scheline, Jayme Gamble, Mary Stegner, Beth Heflin, Marta Frost, Hannah Carroll
Meeting was called to order at 6:11pm.
- Quilt Raffle – The quilt raffle was a big success with over $800 raised. Most of the raffle tickets were sold outside the community and using Venmo worked really well.
- Spring project will be to find a buyer for all our used books and to find a place to donate the paperbacks. Amanda to reach out to John Rose at Boise Books.
- FOL will host the Huckleberry Trot if there is one this year. Need to pick up items at Community Center this month.
- Let’s continue to try to increase membership.
- After school programming will begin at the library on Jan 19th. Snacks will be needed. Marta to coordinate with Sherry what is needed.
- It was decided to hold another raffle as our next Fundraiser…. Romantic Weekend away gift basket. The hope is to kick off ticket sales on Valentine’s Weekend and hold the raffle sometime in March. CeCe will work on pulling together a marketing plan for the raffle. Securing items for the gift basket is top priority.
- Florist gift cert- Mary
- Bottles of Wine (Mountain Java)- Jayme
- Dessert/Chocolate (Stacy Cakes)- Amanda
- Reserve Restaurant gift cert – Hannah
- Tamarack or Boulder Creek night stay- CeCe
Meeting ended at 6:55pm. Next meeting planned for February 4th