Who would have imagined that years later when we circled ⭕️ back around to the 50 states that Missouri would be immediately after another Chief’s Super Bowl victory. We had not planned this, but here we were today celebrated a Chief’s win. #SuperBowlChamps
We read Lewis and Clark’s Bittersweet Crossing and how the Lewis and Clark trail began in Missouri.
After reading Bittersweet Crossing we took some time to honor the Nez Perce People and the land we have class on.
Published on: May 27, 2020 at 01:01
- Book List: EPIC Missouri
- Math: Design A Boat to Float
The Magic House is a Children’s Museum in St.Louis. Design is all about math and science. After you have designed a boat to float try some of the other great Magic at Home.
3. Science: Saint Louis Science Center in Missouri has many science activities. Learn how to extract strawberry DNA.
4. Art: Penguins at the Art Museum. YES! That is really a thing. WELL, during Corona it was.
5. Writing: SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
Write a short story about a sports hero. Miss Sherry LOVES Patrick Mahomes from the Kansas City Chiefs. Tell us about your sports hero.
6. History: The Missouri Governor has a great site for Missouri History. Complete one of the games. Missouri History
7. Book Pick: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer