DONNELLY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
Monday, September 21, 2020 7:00 p.m.
Donnelly Public Library, 150 E. State St., Donnelly, ID
- Call to Order by Chair, Laura Bettis at 7:01
Board Members present: Laura Bettis, Lisa Andresen, Jean Keese and Mary Stegner (Susan Dorris absent)
Others present: Sherry Scheline (Library Director/Board Secretary), Amanda Vrany (President Friends of the Donnelly Library)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda – Lisa moved to approve, Jean seconded, motion carried
- Building Committee Updates
- Status of Building Expansion – Lisa Andresen, chair of the Building Committee reported that we had sent out inquiries to all the local architects and had not heard back from any. She was planning on reaching out to them. No progress has been made on the project. Lisa as Treasurer also reported during the Building Committee update reported that there was $121,716.23 in the expansion fund at Idaho First Bank.
- Potential acquisition of additional property –
Lisa Andresen, Trustee of DPLD, moved that the Board, pursuant to Idaho Code 74-206, convene in Executive Session to deliberate regarding an acquisition of an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency (Idaho Code 74-206(1)(c)). She further moved to allow Sherry Scheline (Board Secretary and Library Director) and Amanda Vrany (Friends President) to be present in the executive session.
In a roll call vote, Laura Bettis, Mary Stegner, Lisa Andresen and Jean Keese all voted yes to convene the Executive Session. Jean Keese, Clerk of the Board, signed to certify the vote.
The Executive Session was convened at 7:12 p.m. and adjourned at 7:50 p.m.
- Questions/comments from the public – none
- At 7:51, Mary moved to adjourn and Lisa seconded the motion. The meeting was adjourned.