DONNELLY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Minutes OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 6:00 p.m.
Donnelly Public Library, 150 E. State St., Donnelly, ID
- Call to Order Mary Stegner (Chair) 6:00 P.M.
Attendance: Mary Stegner (Board Chair) / Lisa Andresen / Camille Nelson / Sherry Scheline (Director)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda Camille N. made a motion to accept the Agenda as posted. /Lisa Seconded / Motion carried
- Consent Agenda
- Reading, correcting, approving or disposing of minutes of previous meeting>
Motion was made to approve the October minutes with the addition of Lisa A in attendance. Motion by Lisa A / seconded by Camille N. / Motion carried
- Reports of Officers
- Chair reported she is currently working on the LSO report.
- Other officers
- Reports of standing committees
- Finance Committee Discussion as to $1114.17 being carried over into Capital. Lisa A (treasurer) to check with Joann.
- Reports of special committees
- Strategic Planning Committee/Building Committee survey is live.
- Director Report – Sherry Scheline
- Unfinished Business
- Annual Review of Policies/Procedures and Employee Manual Lisa A. made a motion to accept the corrections as noted. / Camille seconded/ Motion carried
- Grants update: director discussed IDHW grant and Idaho Out of School Network. Camille N. made a motion to apply for both IDHW & IOSN / Lisa A seconded / Motion carried.
- New Business
- Website and Newsletter: director discussed not being able to access Mail Chimp. Website was not updated to reflect the Director and staff not taking their trip. It appeared the Director was out of the country when she was not. Director to work harder at keeping the website updated and the newsletter.
- Capital Lisa A. made a motion to create a capital fund with the remaining 2020-2021 money from remaining income / Camille N. seconded / motion carried
- Discussion regarding board position. Discussion occurred regarding wanting a Tamarack area resident so that all areas geographically were represented.
- Holiday Closures: Lisa made a motion to be closed Thursday / Friday / Saturday for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Closures would also be the 24th, 25th and 26th of December as well as the 31st and the 1st. / Camille seconded / Motion carried
- Adjournment Lisa Motioned / Camille N. Second