- Book List: EPIC New Jersey
- MATH: Maps are a great way to practice your math skills. Find at least two locations on this interactive map of New Jersey from Mr. Nussbaum
- Science: Virtual Planetarium tours. Liberty Science Center is home to the Jennifer Chalsty Planetarium, the biggest planetarium in America. This live stream was broadcast on Liberty Science Center’s Facebook page on Thursday, April 2.
- Art: I am absolutely amazed at all the ways people have adapted during COVID-19. The All Children’s Art Center of New Jersey practice and performed their production of Cinderella online. https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=525068528161230&ref=watch_permalink
- History: Explore History Kids. https://www.state.nj.us/state/historykids/NJHistoryKids.htm
- Writing: New Jersey is right on the ocean. I would love to visit there. Your writing prompt is to pretend like you work for a travel agency. Write a brief description of New Jersey to get me excited to come and visit.
- Book Pick: Boxcar Children, I love a good Boxcar Children mystery. The Aldens are visiting the New Jersey shore and enjoying the beach and the boardwalk attractions. A family friend has just bought an amusement pier, and the children are excited to help out. But there are rumors that the rides aren’t safe, and someone has stolen a zombie from the haunted house! Can the Boxcar Children find out what’s behind all the trouble?
For more of Boxcar Children click here: Boxcar Children