- Book List: EPIC Michigan
- Science: DIY Hand Sanitizer, Soda Geysers, and so much more. The Michigan Science Center has online science experiments. Michigan Science Center
- Math: The Great Lakes are a great way to learn math and geography. Spend some time figuring out which lake is the biggest and the deepest. The Lakes are full of lessons. About the Great Lakes
Parents the Great Lakes are a great time to talk volume with your kids. Depending on their age you can adapt several lessons around the Great Lakes. Take some time and compare their volume in gallons to Payette and Cascade. Send in your projects to Miss Sherry [email protected]
4. History: Michigan Kids
5. Art: Art is more than just pretty pictures. Marketing is art. We want you to build an advertisement campaign for clean water.
Take some time and research the Michigan Clean Water Organization and create your own ad campaign. Some ideas: draw a new logo, write a song, make a video.
However, you want to create your Clean Water Campaign is fine. Be creative. Let your inner artist come out.
6. Writing: Michigan’s pride is the great lakes. Our pride in Valley County is our lakes. Payette and the wonderful Cascade Lake. Write about the lake.
You can write a short story about being at the lake, a poem about the lake’s beauty, or a non-fiction piece about the lake. Explore any kind of writing style you choose.
7. Book Pick: Bud, Not Buddy and the Mighty Miss Malone.
Bud, Not Buddy: EBook Idaho Digital Consortium
The Mighty Miss Malone: EBook Idaho Digital Consortium /
8. Bonus: Michigan Kids is a great website that has several fun activities.