DONNELLY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Tuesday, June 8th, 2021
Donnelly Public Library, 150 E. State St., Donnelly, ID (Zoom)
Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- Call to Order @ 6:03 P.M.
Call to order Madame Chair Mary Stegner
Trustees present in Library: Mary Stegner, Camille Nelson, Susan Dorris, Lisa Andresen,
Others present: Director Sherry Scheline
- Approval of Agenda – LIsa A. motioned / Camille N. 2nd / all in favor /motion carried
- Consent Agenda
Camille N. motioned / Lisa A. seconded motion /Motion carried.
Reports of Officers
- Chair: Chair requested of Director to have report, minutes, and agenda in drive by Tuesday prior to the Trustee meeting.
- Treasurer- Lisa spoke about the new stage that had been donated by Laura Bettis and how it was already in use.
Discussed upcoming budget hearing. Most categories had stayed the same. Susan Dorris suggested bumping up grant budget to $80,000 so we did not need to reopen the budget.
Brief discussion that if we get grants like ARPA we would need to reopen the budget in July.
Board ask to consider moving Sherry (director) to salary. No decision was made.
Other officers – no reports
Discussed Lisa Roberts potentially filling Jean Keese vacant position.
- Director Report:
- Policy and Procedure Review : Annual Review of Policies/Procedures and Employee Manual – ACTION Items
Camille made a motion/ Susan seconded / Motion Carried
- Encroachment Letter
- Motion made to get bids to have the fence built to enclose the lot and to approach the city regarding fencing the rest of the lot. Camille motioned / Susan seconded/ Motion passed
- At 6:45 Lisa Andresen made a motion to go into executive session for employee matters. Camille Nelson seconded the motion. A roll call vote was taken. All YES we then entered executive session from 6:45 to 6:55 P.M. in which we returned to regular session.
- Grants: Motion to submit for ARPA fund for a Cargo trailer to assist with our pop-up library. Lisa A. made the motion / Susan Seconded / Motion carried.
- Questions/comments from the public
- Adjournment – Susan motioned / Camille N. 2nd / All in favor / Motion carried Adjourned at 7:16 P.M.