July / August 2020 Director Report
COVID We are continuing to update our website regularly. We are back to regular business with cleaning updates.
- $5,000 LOT money for upgrades ( I would like floors redone first part of November if we can manage it before the snow comes)
- Wifi We received CARES money and our WiFi needs to be free. We historically were charging for it. I would like to entertain some discussion about it and if I need to research all the rules regarding federal money, I can and we can set it for finalizing in the next meeting.
- Farmers Market: Friends is doing Farmers’ Market again. It is great.
- Employee Evaluations: Sarah’s evaluation is complete.
- Summer Reading wrap up.
56 participants, 4753 Books Read, 9812 Chapters and a total of 67,620 minutes. We also saw 845 kids so far at Farmers’ Market. Technically our Summer Reading Program only goes until Sept 1st. We also 70 participants at our pop-up mini library at the meadows.
- Friends Of The Donnelly Public Library: Happy to report that the tension reported in the last meeting has subsided. There is a new board of directors for Friends and everything has turned a new leaf.