- This event has passed.
September 28, 2020 - October 2, 2020
Miss Sherry will be attending ARSL.
The Association for Rural & Small Libraries, Inc. is a network of persons throughout the country dedicated to the positive growth and development of libraries. ARSL believes in the value of rural and small libraries and strives to create resources and services that address national, state, and local priorities for libraries situated in rural communities.
This Conference will be held September 28–October 2, 2020. Miss Sherry will be doing this conference online at the Library and therefore we will have limited activities indoor. Please be respectful and explain to your children prior to entering that Miss Sherry is doing “virtual learning.”
Ms. Sarah will be available for curbside and can bring items outside should you choose. The Library’s cell phone is 208-630-3952
The 2020 ARSL Conference will be held online using the award-winning event platform Whova! Forming new connections is one of the best parts of an ARSL conference, and we wanted to choose a conference platform that makes it easy to network, collaborate, and socialize. Whova also features both a desktop browser version and a mobile app, so you can access the conference no matter where you’re working! The platform features:
- Live programs – Participate in sessions and keynotes, all of which will be live
- Program recordings – Get access to all session and keynote recordings through December 31, 2020
- Community bulletin board – Engage in active conversations with colleagues
- Meetups – Attend a virtual social meetup or schedule your own
- Networking – Exchange business cards, search the attendee database, and send messages
- Exhibitors – Discover new vendors, interact with them in live streams and chats, win raffle prizes, and leave with coupons and giveaways
- Agenda – Easily search and filter sessions to build your own conference agenda
- Desktop & mobile apps – Participate at home, at work, or on the go