The Valley County Masons are working with our Library to get kids reading!
From March 1st to May 15th you are invited to participate in Bikes For Books.
The Valley County Masons (Ionic No. 82) are donating bikes for our students. We will hold a drawing at the end of May. Here is how you enter:
Every 50 points is one entry.
- Every AR point is worth a point. (Teacher must initial printout)
- Every book checked out from the library and read is a point.
- Every book that is theme related is a bonus point.
- Daily Activity is a point.
- Parent reading a book on our theme is a bonus point.
- Buy an entry ticket for $10
You must register at the Donnelly Public Library.
AR points only count for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please contact Miss Sherry if you have questions: