- To maintain a membership of persons and businesses (hereinafter referred to as “members”) supportive of the Donnelly Public Library District.
- To support and cooperate with the Library in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public;
- To stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services;
- To encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library;
- To focus public attention on the Library and;
- To support the freedom to read.
- To assist building a community that is literacy focused and education driven.
- GIVE to Friends Of The Donnelly Library
Friends Of The Library Officers:
Amanda Vrany, President
Cece Carson, Vice President
Beth Heflin, Treasure
Michelle Noakes, Secretary
Sherry Scheline, Library Director, Board Member Emeritus
to contact Friends of The Donnelly Library please contact [email protected]