DONNELLY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Tuesday,December 8th, 2020
Donnelly Public Library, 150 E. State St., Donnelly, ID (Zoom)
Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- Call to Order @ 6:10pm
Call to order Lisa Andreason
Board members present – Jean Keese, Lisa Andresen Mary Stegner
Others present – JoAnn Fly .
Sherry Scheline (Director, Secretary)
Amanda Vrany (President of Friends of The Donnelly Library)
- Approval of Agenda – with the addition of the Covid Closure motion by Mary , 2nd by Jean, all in favor, none opposed, motion carries.
- Table election of chair Mary , 2nd by Jean so moved.
- Consent Agenda
Reading, correcting, approving or disposing of minutes of previous meeting.
Take Mary of attendance roster.
Motion to approve minutes with corrections as noted by Lisa
Mary , 2nd by Jean so moved.
Reports of Officers
- Chair ( Nothing to report)
- Treasurer- deferred to Joann. $5000 grant IDCF
Other officers – no reports
- Program Committee:
Mary Stegner brought up copyright and Director stated all online story times had been deleted.
- Strategic Planning Committee: Jean stated Karen Ternes has agreed to help, Mary Stegner joined the committee.
- Director’s Report
- Policy and Procedure Review : Annual Review of Policies/Procedures and Employee Manual – ACTION Items
- Adopt new policy to review one or two policies per meeting
- Political Activity Policy
Mary Stegner discussed her re-writes to the Personnel Handbook.
Motion made to combine items 7 & 13 made by Mary 2nd by jean so moved.
- Unfinished Business
- Approve Year End FY19-20 financials – ACTION Items
- FY19-20 Year End P/L
- FY19-20 Year End Balance Sheet
- Approval of financials for 2019-2020 Mary made the motion Jean 2nc so moved.
- Updates on lot acquisition and next steps
- Encroachment issue : Director shared communications between Laura Bettis, land owner, and director.
- Fencing and parking: discussion will take place in the Spring. Need to coordinate with the city on how they want to handle the drainage.
- Zoning (Jean)
Motion to combine lots and pay the $132 made by Jean, 2nd by Mary motion carried. Board requested Director attend meeting January 4th.
- New Business
- Library entry door. Mary made a motion for a contractor to fix door, jean 2nd motion carried.
- Bank Account (authorize new signer) Lisa is the current signer. Table until January. Lisa made motion, Jean 2nd motion carried.
- Grant money allotment $1000 to payroll. Director to communicate with JoAnn
- Dropping the community email
- Library Quarantine Closure
Move to accept Quarantine Closure plan as written and press release as written. Mary made the motion, Jean 2nd, motion carried.
- Questions/comments from the public
Jean Keese asked Director about an Ozone machine.
- Adjournment – motion to adjourn at 7:15 pm by Mary, 2nd by Jean, all in favor, none opposed, motion carries.